what you get
Digital pattern (PDF download to computer). The link to the PDF pattern will be delivered via email after your payment is received. The email you receive will include the link to download the file to your computer.
• Roof Section (Blocks 13–15), required to complete the Twin and Queen sized Greenhouse Garden quilts, measures approximately: 58½″ x 30½″ unfinished.
• Cacti Blocks (Block 16), required to complete the Queen sized Greenhouse Garden quilt, measures approximately: 15½″ x 30½″ and 15½″ x 15½″ unfinished.
Instructions are provided in the Greenhouse Garden Block of the Month (Blocks 1–12 sold separately) to assemble the top Roof Section (Blocks 13–15) and Cacti Blocks (Block 16) to make a Twin or Queen size Greenhouse Garden quilt.
Included in this pattern:
– Full color photos and diagrams
– Detailed fabric requirements
– Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
– Tips and tricks
This pattern requires foundation paper piecing techniques. General foundation paper piecing knowledge is assumed.
New to FPP or need a refresher? Check out our FREE FPP Tutorial/Mini-Class here.
Terms & Conditions:
This pattern is provided for the buyer’s individual use only. By purchasing this PDF pattern, the buyer agrees not to copy, reproduce or distribute copies or reproductions of this pattern to any individual or group, or to allow others to do so. This pattern is for personal use only.
Make something awesome today,