what you get
12 Foundation Paper Pieced (FPP) quilt block patterns plus instructions for putting the blocks together into a quilt top
All patterns are digital (PDF download to computer/device). The links to download all of the PDF patterns, quilt assembly instructions, and a Welcome Packet/planning resources will be delivered via email immediately after your payment is received.
With each block you’ll get instructions for to how piece the blocks two ways—for the wreath (circle) arrangement and the grid arrangement.
Wreath (circle) option:
Block sizes vary (triangle and quadrilateral shapes: 18” x 28½”, 25¼” x 25½”, and 35½” x 17½”)
Finished quilt measures 70” x 70”
Blocks measure 10½” x 15½” (unfinished)
Finished quilt measures 54” x 57”
Want to make a larger quilt (like a twin or a queen)? Just add a bigger border.
Included in this purchase:
– Full color photos and diagrams
– Instructions for how to piece the blocks two ways—in a circle/wreath arrangement or grid layout
– Instructions for assembling the blocks into quilt tops
– Detailed fabric requirements & cutting charts
– Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
– Tips and tricks including bonus video tutorials for each block on the blog
– Coloring sheets and planning resources
about the fabric recommendations:
Fabric requirements depend on which option of the quilt you’re planning on making.
Click here to download the PDF with the fabric requirements and see which fabrics I used for all of the options.
Here are some of the fabrics I used (and will be using) to make my Botanical Beauties quilts — all of the details and specifications are listed in the PDF link above:
• Art Gallery Fabrics PURE Solids + Elements
• Andover Fabrics/Alison Glass Sunprint 2021 + Kaleidoscope / Century Solids
• Ruby Star Society Speckled
• Moda Grunge
Terms & Conditions:
This pattern is provided for the buyer’s individual use only. By purchasing this pattern, the buyer agrees not to copy, reproduce or distribute copies or reproductions of this pattern to any individual or group, or to allow others to do so.
Make something awesome today,
Nancy Zamor (verified owner) –
I have been wanting to comment on Sheri’s BOM patterns! I’m completing last year’s Botanical Beauties and it has been a joyous experience! I had never done FPP before and was delighted with her instructions, her videos, and her suggestions throughout! Everything is meticulously organized and easy to complete. If you have a desire to learn FPP, then this is a wonderful way to learn. I am so much more confident now after completing a block each month! I absolutely love my Botanical Beauties quilt!