Big Island / Drunkards Path blocks acrylic templates
Makes cutting curves for your Big Island Sunset, Big Island Sky, Big Island Stars & Stones, and other Drunkard’s Path quilt blocks a breeze! Instead of printing, cutting, and tracing your own templates from the Big Island patterns, use the Big Island Acrylic Templates and skip right to the cutting. Acrylic templates will save you time and increase accuracy.
ADDED BONUS: Save time folding and marking the half-way and quarter-way points on your fabric— after your fabric pieces are cut, place them on top of the acrylic templates and use the marked lines on the acrylics to place your marking pins in your fabric.
Use a small 28mm rotary cutter and these custom ⅛” thick acrylic templates (the same thickness as your regular acrylic ruler) to cut all 4 shapes needed to construct your Big Island Sunset, Big Island Sky, Big Island Stars & Stones quilts.
After you make your Big Island quilts, use the acrylic template set over and over to make other drunkard’s path inspired quilts!
• Acrylic templates are CLEAR. The templates come with a clear protective film. The film can be left on (giving you a slight resistance on the fabric). You can remove the film. Using a pin to pick up the corner of the film makes it easier to peel off.
• Big Island Sunset, Big Island Sky, and Big Island Stars & Stones patterns are NOT included in this purchase but can be purchased separately.
• If you are outside the US and are interested in purchasing this item, please order through my Etsy shop. Thank you!
what you get
• 4 custom ⅛” thick acrylic templates, make it easy to cut accurate fabric pieces for your Big Island Sunset, Big Island Sky, Big Island Stars & Stones, Big Island Blooms, or other Drunkard’s Path quilts
• Templates make two size blocks:
– 5½” x 5½” (unfinished block size)
– 5½” x 8″ (unfinished block size)
• Packaged in a cotton drawstring bag for safe storage
Produced in the United States.