what you get
A digital pattern (PDF download to computer). Immediately after purchasing, you will receive an email with a link to download the digital pattern in Adobe PDF format. It is strongly suggested you download the PDF to a computer for ease of saving and printing.
Finished quilt measures approximately:
– 42″ x 42″ (Baby/Wall)
– 60½″ x 60½″ (Throw)
–70½″ x 89½″ (Twin)
Included in this pattern:
– Full-color photo and diagrams
– Detailed fabric requirements
– Detailed instructions that have been reviewed by a technical editor and have been fully tested
– Cutting Layout Diagrams to help cut your fabric efficiently
– Lots of tips and tricks
Instead of printing and cutting your own templates (included in the pattern), pick up a Big Island Acrylic Template Set (sold separately here). Using the acrylic template set will save time and increase accuracy.
Inspiration for Big Island Stars & Stones came from one of my most favorite places in the world—the Big Island of Hawaii. Big Island Stars & Stones is the third design in my Big Island series following Big Island Sunset and Big Island Sky), is a modern interpretation of the spectacular views on the coast of Hawaii. The quilt is entirely pieced from two blocks—a traditional Drunkard’s Path and an elongated Drunkard’s Path.
Quilts shown made with the following fabric:
• Starry by Alexia Marcelle Abegg for Ruby Star Society
• Sun Print 2021 by Alison Glass for Andover Fabrics
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not share the instructions with others. Thank you!
Make something awesome today,
There are no reviews yet.