what you get
Tokyo, Japan / Kan’ei-ji Temple quilt block digital pattern (PDF download to computer). The link to download the PDF pattern will be delivered via email immediately after your payment is received.
Block (unfinished) measures 10½” x 21½”.
Included in this pattern:
– Full color photo and diagrams
– Instructions for how to piece the blocks two ways—with the letters and without
– Detailed fabric requirements & cutting charts
– Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
– Tips and tricks including a bonus video tutorial
– Coloring Sheet to play with color placement
This pattern requires foundation paper piecing techniques. General foundation paper piecing knowledge is assumed. Need some help with foundation paper piecing? Check out my FREE video tutorial/mini-class here.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not share the instructions with others. Thank you!
Make something awesome today,