what you get
Digital pattern (PDF download to computer). The link to the PDF pattern will be delivered via email after your payment is received. The email you receive will include the link to download the file to your computer or device.
Finished quilt measures approximately 32″ x 32″. Make additional blocks or add a border/combine with other blocks to construct a larger quilt.
Included in this pattern:
– Full color photos and diagrams
– Detailed fabric requirements
– Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
– Lots of tips and tricks
– Coloring Sheet to play with color placement
This pattern requires foundation paper piecing techniques. General foundation paper piecing knowledge is assumed.
For the quilts on the pattern cover, I used:
• Wildflowers by Alison Glass for Andover Fabrics
• Flowerland by Melody Miller for Ruby Star Society/Moda Fabrics
In other quilts shows on this page, I used:
• Pure Solids & Decostitch Elements by Art Gallery Fabrics (adding an extra border around the moths and then a scrappy border)
All were pieced and quilted using 50wt and 40wt cotton thread from Aurifil along with Warm and Natural Cotton Batting from The Warm Company.
Terms & Conditions:
This pattern is provided for the buyer’s individual use only. By purchasing this PDF pattern, the buyer agrees not to copy, reproduce or distribute copies or reproductions of this pattern to any individual or group, or to allow others to do so. This pattern is for personal use only.
Make something awesome today,