what you get
• Printed booklet version of the Bzzzzzz mini quilt pattern.
• Bzzzzzz enamel pin (1″ wide between wing tips). Includes a secure deluxe metal backing clasp. Great for lapels or bags!
Finished block measures approximately 32″ x 32″.
Make additional blocks to construct a larger quilt. Layout ideas included in this pattern.
A portion of this pattern requires foundation paper piecing techniques, but does not include specific instructions. General foundation paper piecing knowledge is assumed.
Included in this pattern:
– Full color photo and diagrams
– Detailed fabric requirements
– Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
In 2015, Bzzzzzz won first place as well as Mark Lipinski’s Judge’s Choice award in the Quilt Alliance “Animals We Love” Contest. In addition, Bzzzzzz has been included in quilt exhibits around the country, including at the Schweinfurth Art Center in Auburn, New York and QuiltCon 2016 in Pasadena, California.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not share the instructions with others. Thank you!
Make something awesome today,