Does the thought of sewing curves give you anxiety? Don’t fear the curve!
Get comfortable piecing curves, learn new skills, and connect with other quilters.
Students will learn tips and tricks to create a fantastic curve while making the classic Drunkard’s Path block and an elongated Drunkard’s Path block. Work on your choice of Big Island Sunset or Big Island Sky or a Drunkard’s Path quilt of your choice. This workshop includes step-by-step instructions. Sheri will also share her favorite tools and tips for staying organized. This is a good class for quilters who have never pieced curves or those who want to gain more experience.
Join me for a 4 week LIVE online workshop and I’ll walk you through all of my tips and tricks for piecing curves on your sewing machine. We’ll also review how to get precise alignments between blocks and quilting tips. Make something beautiful and connect online with other quilters!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THROUGH ALL OF THE DETAILS CAREFULLY:
• Purchasing this workshop gives you access to 4 online classes and an interactive private student group until October 1, 2020. In the private Facebook page, you will be able to watch the live video classes where I will walk you through all of the steps outlined in the pattern to make the blocks and your quilt (just like I would in an in-person workshop) and ask questions in real-time in the chat. This is a low-stress workshop and we’ll all work at our own pace!
• The live classes will start on Tuesday, June 9 at 7pm ET. Can’t catch the live class? No worries, all of the classes will be in the private group page and you can watch at your convenience. You will have access to the private group and all of the videos until October 1, 2020. You will need access to Facebook to participate in this class. You will receive information on how to join the private Facebook group when you purchase the class.
• Our 60-minute classes will be held every Tuesday at 7pm ET for 4 weeks (June 9, 16, 23, and 30, 2020). I’ll cover a variety of topics including fabric and template preparation, how to piece curves, how to achieve crisp alignments between blocks, and finishing tips.
• Let’s close the distance! Here’s where the important part of connecting with our quilt community comes in— Both during the live classes and in between, you’ll have an opportunity to ask me questions in the private Facebook group! You will be able to share photos of your progress and connect with other quilters in the group. This is a beautiful quilt to make for yourself or a friend.
• fabric and basic sewing supplies
• access to Facebook (to see the videos + interact with me/the group)
• a printer (to print the pattern and templates)
Immediately after your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the workshop handouts, including a link to the private Facebook page, as a downloadable PDF. It is strongly suggested you download the PDF to a computer for ease of saving and printing.
Please note, workshop registration is non-refundable.