what you get
Digital pattern (PDF download to computer). The link to the PDF pattern will be delivered via email after your payment is received. The email you receive will include the link to download the file to your computer or device.
Finished quilt measures approximately:
– 8″ x 48″ (Mini — 1 Block)
– 15″ x 60″ (Runner)
– 45″ x 45″ (Baby/Wall)
– 60″ x 60″ (Throw)
Included in this pattern:
– Full color photos and diagrams
– Detailed fabric requirements
– Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
– Lots of tips and tricks
– Coloring Sheet to play with color placement
This pattern requires foundation paper piecing techniques. General foundation paper piecing knowledge is assumed.
For the quilts on the pattern cover, I used:
• To and Fro by Rashida Coleman Hale for Ruby Star Society (Diagonal Stripes option)
• Chalk and Charcoal by Jennifer Sampou for Robert Kaufman Fabrics (Diagonal Gradient option) — purchase a fabric kit here from Jennifer Sampou.
All were pieced and quilted using 50wt and 40wt cotton thread from Aurifil along with Warm and Natural Cotton Batting from The Warm Company.
Terms & Conditions:
This pattern is provided for the buyer’s individual use only. By purchasing this PDF pattern, the buyer agrees not to copy, reproduce or distribute copies or reproductions of this pattern to any individual or group, or to allow others to do so. This pattern is for personal use only.
Make something awesome today,