what you get
One digital pattern (PDF download). You will receive an email with a link to download the digital patterns in Adobe PDF format. It is strongly suggested you download the PDF to a computer or device for ease of saving and printing.
Finished quilt measures approximately:
– 15½″ x 15½″ (Mini)
– 15½″ x 60½″ (Runner)
– 45½″ x 45½″ (Baby)
– 60½″ x 60½″ (Throw)
Included in this pattern:
– Full color photos and diagrams
– Detailed fabric requirements
– Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
– Lots of tips and tricks
– Coloring Sheets to play with color placement
This pattern requires foundation paper piecing techniques. General foundation paper piecing knowledge is assumed.
For the quilts on the pattern cover, I used:
• Strawberry & Friends by Kimberly Kight for Ruby Star Society/Moda Fabrics (Throw)
• Pure Solids & Decostitch Elements by Art Gallery Fabrics (Runner)
Both were pieced and quilted using 50wt and 40wt cotton thread from Aurifil along with Warm and Natural Cotton Batting from The Warm Company.
Terms & Conditions:
These copyright patterns is provided for the buyer’s individual use only. By purchasing this pattern, the buyer agrees not to copy, reproduce or distribute copies or reproductions of this pattern to any individual or group, or to allow others to do so. These patterns are for personal use only.
Make something awesome today,